Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fourth Grade

Why do you use technology?  Explain how it affects your life.

I use my iphone for many different things.  These things may include games, calling, texting, and email.  What I use most is texting or gaming.  This keep me in contact with friends.  My phone is not only used for fun, it is also for emergency.  Rachel

Technology means to me a smarter world.  I normally use technology for video games.  Ethan

Technology is what I use everyday, it helps me survive the real world.  Its what I use for my Ipad mini.  Without technology how would I live?????  Tamara

I use technology with emailing some of my friend, social networking/twitter, youtube, and research.  David

Technology means inovations and new ways to entertain.  The inovations have allowed new discovery in a different way I use technology for creating new things that people can enjoy.  Jack

I use technology for my email, games and homework.  My technology devices are computer; laptop, iphone, and ipad on my computer; laptop I use for email, some games and my homework, on my iphone.  I play some games and I use it for communication.  My ipad I play games and I do educational games.  Margot

Technology is a big pat of my life.  To me, it means learning and having fun.  Technology is the future.  It really means a lot to me.  Blake

Technology means electric resources, like phones and computers.  I use technology today with phones to help us communicate even through long distances.  Sometimes computers can also help communicate with email.  Isabella

I think technology is a source for things.  It can be for fun or for working.  Computers help with science fair or for fun websites.  TV's can be for entertainment or to listen to the news around the world.  Technology helps you in many ways and I just wrote how.  Nicole

Technology to me is like a peice of electricity that you can take on the go.  I use technology by checking weather to make sure I am wearing the right type of clothes.  I basically use it for productivity.  Kaylee

I use technology to call, text, email, or use a communication app.  I do use tech to play games, but it can be used to know the date, schedule plans, see time and temp, and many other things.  Fitz

Technology helps you communicate.  It makes it easy er for people to do many things.  It save time.  Oliver

Technology does not mean everything to me but I am very glad it is in my life.  I use tech in very different way like to tell time, play games in school.  Burke

When I hear the word technology I think of computers.  I use computers, Ipads, iphones, and nooks.  I barely use a computer though.  I use ipads, iphones, and nooks to real game listen to music, or play.  Greer

Technology is machines making information, games and anything can be on websites.  We use technology to find information, to be entertain and communicate and make more.  Isaac R.

Technology is advanced human civilization.  Every day, after school, I go home in my car to have fun watching TV and eating sweets.  Myles

To me technology means learning and having fun.  I use technolog to play xbox and computer games and search to learn new things.  Clayton